Tuesday 30 March 2010

Random Pictures for March: Lamborghini Miura P400S and Ferrari 250SWB



I have already blogged the recent Goodwood Pre 73 Breakfast Club, but I thought I would give special mention to the Lamborghini Miura P400S and Ferrari 250SWB there.


Both cars were parked together (I'm not sure if that was intentional) and were one of the biggest draws there. The SWB was a rare right hand drive example and looked fantastic in Dark blue.



The Miura in a vivid orange was also right hand drive, my Lamborghini knowledge is not as good as that on Ferraris so I'm not sure how rare that is, but then Miuras are not exactly commonplace.





Which would I have? that's easy, the SWB, The Miura looks great but a very brief acquaintance with a Miura convinced me that I would not be able to drive it comfortably. Then again I'm also more than happy with what I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment